The Classical Hand Lettering Workshop is for those who want to develop their understanding and practice with classical letter forms, namely Roman and Copperplate Script. With one day dedicated to each, there will be inputs into layout, proportions, and the brushes required to execute the lettering. Using a mixture of basic and specially developed tools, participants will work in pencil and with the brush to practice the forms and create designs that incorporate both.
The workshop is suitable for beginners, and those with some previous lettering/signwriting experience. All equipment is included, although be prepared for paint to get on you and your clothes.
- You’ll be on your feet all day, wear good shoes and bring something warm to wear.
- Ego’s can be left outside if you find any 🙂
- Paper and paint are included. If you have your own brushes etc, bring em. We provide for those that don’t haveÂ any. Brushes specially made for this purposeÂ can be bought at the workshop.
- Let us know if you have any special wishes in case of allergies, or special diets when you join us for lunch
- When you don’t: shops are not around the corner, best bring some yourself then.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate.
All the best and see you soon for some fun times!
Jasper +31 (0)6 435 445 10
Miranda +31 (0)6 412 898 93